Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

If conservatives are war-mongering heavily-armed gun nuts why do Liberals and thier brownshirts called antifa want a war with them?

Are they going to get their butts handed to them on a platter.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

The liberals would get slaughtered. Like straight up massacred into tiny unrecognizable pieces slaughtered. The few that managed to hide would learn what a safe space really means. I hope it doesn’t happen but it won’t be surprising with how crazy the world is.

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

you are just creating boogymen. Nobody wants war, and ANTIFA just doesn't want racists/fascists manifesting themselves without any counter-protest

• Pedro5 months agoReport

Antifa ends up getting their *** kicked by the cops. Lol

• 5 months ago

The revolutionary war, the civil war, the labor wars, gay rights, women's rights, civil rights, the Vietnam War protests -- seems to me it's conservatives who always get their butts handed to them on a platter. It won't be antifa who leads that battle, but they're good for standing up to the right wing Nazis today.

• 5 months ago

People who want to "wage war" should all go to an empty field somewhere and "go crazy" (er). Then we can lock up the winner and everyone will benefit.

• Sfancik
      Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

It's 2019 Tony. I know a lot of military used to vote GOP because of the funding, but that's not the only issue now. I may be a civilian but my family wasn't. My Dad is retired military and can't stand Donald Trump. Marines put aside politics for country, good ones anyway.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Conservatives should wage war with these people, a civil war is coming within the next decade anyways

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Depends entirely on the mechanics of said war. The guns don't even matter.... The gun touting right that think they are prepared with their arsenals seem to forget that guns are a commodity and the left has most of the money.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I know hundreds of militia members that can't wait for it for a civil war to break out.

• J. c
      Lv 4
      5 months agoReport

Hundreds? Must be in Rhode Island. There are estimated to be several million at least that belong to real bonafied militias.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.