Sally
Lv 4
Sally asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

Do you agree with Elizabeth "Pocahontas" Warren? Should people who live healthy lives pay for the healthcare of those who drink and smoke?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Robert
    Lv 6
    5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Nope. You should pay for you and who you choose to pay for. I should pay for myself and my family. The injun should not take our money to pass out among those who don't contribute, yet demand the benefits. Smoking has literally no benefits and should have been banned completely years ago, with the notable exception of peace pipes.

• 5 months ago

That's why you tax the **** out of alcohol and tobacco. That way they would be paying higher health insurance premiums.

• 5 months ago

I agree with every advanced, civilized human society that health care is a human right.

• 5 months ago

That's how insurance works. Just like car insurance, life insurance, home insurance, etc. Can't believe you're asking such a basic question. Even people who live healthy lives get sports injuries, are in car accidents, get mugged, have genetic illnesses, develop mental health problems, get flus and fevers. My god, what a dumb question!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

She gets native American benefits

• Satan
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Thats rather a blinkered view.

The thing is, people who drink and smoke can be healthy, and people live healthy lives can become ill

• 5 months ago

Everybody gets sick and dies no matter what.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Nope.... but you will. It is inevitable now.

• 5 months ago

That's how insurances work. Your car insurance will pay for careless drivers' accidents.

By the way, how many Americans are obese? How many lead sedentary lifestyles? You can't control people. Besides, even the healthiest can have a stroke or an accident tomorrow.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

She would have been scalped in the old days for trying to destroy the tribe with her Wašícu ways.

• audrey
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Nope, of course not.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.