Sally
Sally asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

Do you agree with Elizabeth "Pocahontas" Warren? Should people who live healthy lives pay for the healthcare of those who drink and smoke?

• Robert
    Favorite Answer

Nope. You should pay for you and who you choose to pay for. I should pay for myself and my family. The injun should not take our money to pass out among those who don't contribute, yet demand the benefits. Smoking has literally no benefits and should have been banned completely years ago, with the notable exception of peace pipes.

That's why you tax the **** out of alcohol and tobacco. That way they would be paying higher health insurance premiums.

I agree with every advanced, civilized human society that health care is a human right.

That's how insurance works. Just like car insurance, life insurance, home insurance, etc. Can't believe you're asking such a basic question. Even people who live healthy lives get sports injuries, are in car accidents, get mugged, have genetic illnesses, develop mental health problems, get flus and fevers. My god, what a dumb question!

She gets native American benefits

• Satan

Thats rather a blinkered view.

The thing is, people who drink and smoke can be healthy, and people live healthy lives can become ill

Everybody gets sick and dies no matter what.

Nope.... but you will. It is inevitable now.

That's how insurances work. Your car insurance will pay for careless drivers' accidents.

By the way, how many Americans are obese? How many lead sedentary lifestyles? You can't control people. Besides, even the healthiest can have a stroke or an accident tomorrow.

She would have been scalped in the old days for trying to destroy the tribe with her Wašícu ways.

• audrey

Nope, of course not.