Why would God speak to me?

It was right after I was about to sleep I closed my eyes and heard a strange out of this world voice saying, “ who do you say I am.” And I answered who are you? The voice answered Jehova.

After hearing that I felt such a fear, tremble and I answered hear I am Lord, but after that it just ended.

And it’s strange to me cause I’m Christian and believe in Jesus Christ to speak to me but Jehova is strange.

It could simply have been a dream, dear one. Experiences with God are always positive, even when we're getting chewed out.

• Are you a little creepy believer?

Was the voice you heard about your troll?

Are you not a Christian, but the root of your god Satan?

The Lord answers to his believers who humbly pray to him with all their hearts!

So, that tremor you had, is due to some demon!

If he gave a false name, then it was not God.

Yes, that is God's name. It is written in the Bible.(Ps.83:18)

Dream interpretation was common among those who were not God’s people indicates that dreams in general cannot be considered to be reliable revealers of the future. Back then,their intentions were to mislead the people into thinking that God was speaking through them.(Jer.23:25;29:8,9;Deut.13:1-3,5)

TODAY, we have the written word the Bible. It ‘completely equips’ us. It reveals all that we need to know about our Jehovah, his qualities, his moral standards, & our place in his purpose for the earth. GOD NO LONGER USES DREAMS TO CONVEY MESSAGES TO HUMANS. With the death of the apostles these gifts ceased to exist having served their purpose.(1Cor.13:8-10;2Tim.3:16,17)

God’s written Word is our divinely given guide to the truth.(John17:17) We are admonished at 1John 4:1: “Do not believe every inspired expression, but test to see whether they originate with God, because many false prophets have gone forth into the world.”

1 Samuel 3 has a similar story.

• Rayal

Wishful thinking? Dreams, mental illness? Who knows, but it reads like a short story not an actual happening.

• sam

as your doctor said, keep taking the tablets

• You should have said, "Give me a clue."

It's called dreaming.

HIS NAME IS YAHWEH THE MOST HIGH....ASK HIM NOT US..GOD SENT ME A VISION ONCE.