Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 5 months ago

If you cut someone off while driving and that person kept honking at you and wouldn't stop until you switch lanes how would you handle that?

Favorite Answer

Considering some people can be unstable and dangerous while driving, I'd try to get out of the road-raged person's way to avoid a potential wreck and injury/death of anyone around.

I would drive slower until that person was away from me.

I'd let them pass, then move a redwood tree directly into their path with my thoughts.

I'd tell hm/her their #1

• Kieth

I'd place a pistol holster on my dashboard in a way they could see it when I let them pass me. No gun in the car at all, just a holster. Let them shart themselves twice. Once when they seethe holster, and the other time when they report that you flashed a gun at them to the police, but there is no gun.

Switch freakin' lanes. It's not worth gettin' into a confrontation with psychos.

I wouldn't listen to Mordecai about brandishing firearms or the gibberish string of ramdon letters posted before going Anon and changing his/her answer.