Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 5 months ago

If you cut someone off while driving and that person kept honking at you and wouldn't stop until you switch lanes how would you handle that?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Considering some people can be unstable and dangerous while driving, I'd try to get out of the road-raged person's way to avoid a potential wreck and injury/death of anyone around.

• 5 months ago

I would drive slower until that person was away from me.

• 5 months ago

I'd let them pass, then move a redwood tree directly into their path with my thoughts.

• 5 months ago

I'd tell hm/her their #1

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Kieth
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I'd place a pistol holster on my dashboard in a way they could see it when I let them pass me. No gun in the car at all, just a holster. Let them shart themselves twice. Once when they seethe holster, and the other time when they report that you flashed a gun at them to the police, but there is no gun.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Switch freakin' lanes. It's not worth gettin' into a confrontation with psychos.

I wouldn't listen to Mordecai about brandishing firearms or the gibberish string of ramdon letters posted before going Anon and changing his/her answer.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.