which percentage of people probably really watch Television that much anymore? (there are so many things now on Youtube, I don't have time)?

even if I wanted to watch it. which I didn't and that is why I discovered all the things on Youtube. you can find anything on there. are many people like me or what do people want to watch on TV anymore and WHY?

Update:

I bet most people that watch tv , are watching one of three things: "NEWS", Sport games, or Reality TV/game shows...am I right?

Update 2:

what does above (if true) say about them and why think so?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

YouTube is freaking amazing, there's no question about that. However many of the movies I want to watch on YouTube have to be paid for, whereas some of those same movies are available on my Roku TV for free. I have the best of both worlds, and without cable.

• 5 months ago

yes if you wanna for example to watch streaming sports channels you can visit : www.live-eventsport.com

• 6 months ago

I've watched virtually everything on my comp for almost over a decade now, lol.

• Bill
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I stopped watching TV when the feminist influence in the shows increased to an obnoxious level. I stopped visiting youtube when they started to discriminate against views they disagreed with.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Brian
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

I usually have a TV on for the noise and to watch games; while being online.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.