who is GOD?

• Sky

A fictional character which people use to (1) fill in the gaps of their knowledge to explain things which they are ignorant about, and (2) to control the beliefs, thoughts, and behaviors of other people by making them terrified of a boogeyman watching them at all times with empty promises for obedience and empty threats for disobedience.

• Raja

The supreme being who connected me internally with every beings of the earth is God.

God is an ever existing eternal supreme being. We are created beings. (The word 'created' is self-explanatory.) That doesn't comes under natural way of life. We are not natural but unnatural beings. I mean we are just robots made of flesh and bones. There may be several eternal beings which knew neither death nor birth and God must be the chief of these eternal beings. IN FACT THIS IS THE REAL EVER EXISTING PHENOMENON.

1 John 4:8 "The one who does not love does not know God, for God is love."

• Ko

What is the ultimate (God)?

The ultimate would be that power that makes everything possible. Powers it. Moves it. In the whole universe. I’m not going to try to define it because one of the definitions of the ultimate is that it’s indefinable. I’m not going to try to explain to you what infinity is; we cannot understand what infinity is.

This universe is amazing, but the fascinating thing is not understanding the universe, but understanding that what powers the universe happens to be within us right now, and we can experience it. And when you do, you are filled with peace, with clarity, with joy. This is when you experience the truest, truest happiness.

- Prem Rawat / theypi.net

Jehovah God is holy and absolutely clean. As the Creator and Universal Sovereign, he has the right to the exclusive worship of all of his creatures. Therefore he says that he will demonstrate his holiness, acting to sanctify himself and his name before the eyes of all creation: “I shall certainly magnify myself and sanctify myself and make myself known before the eyes of many nations; and they will have to know that I am Jehovah.” Those who desire his favor, and life, must “sanctify” him and his name, that is, they must hold that name in its proper place as separate from and higher than all others. Jesus taught his followers to pray as the foremost thing: “Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified [or, “be held sacred; be treated as holy”].”​

Source(s): jw.org

Which one...….?

God is good. God is the creator. God is love.

Believe in His Son, Jesus Christ, and go to heaven.

1 John 5:10-13

"Whoever believes in the Son of God accepts this testimony. Whoever does not believe God has made him out to be a liar, because they have not believed the testimony God has given about his Son. And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life. I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life."

John 10: 28-30 "I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all[c]; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one."

Deuteronomy 10:17 "For the Lord your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great God, mighty and awesome, who shows no partiality and accepts no bribes."

google about the artifacts they found in the red sea. They found chariot wheels. In Exodus, in the Christian Bible, the Pharaoh and the Egyptians followed Moses into the sea, with chariots, where God had parted the waters of the sea. and God had the water come down and drowned just Pharaoh and his army, but Moses and the Isrealites escaped.

JESUS is God

.

Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

.

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death

• God is the creator of all things, dear.