Who is the kindest person of faith you have ever met?

Update:

I'm not particular about *what* faith that person belonged to. Tell me a story about someone who was kind to you, and how that kindness was an expression of their faith. If they were an atheist, that is ok, too!

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago
    Favourite answer

Our local Lutheran Minister, a South Korean ex-soldier who decided to become a minister.

And this was after he had witnessed some of the worst of what one human being is capable of inflicting upon another too.

And he regarded myself as a friend even though I'm an avowed Atheist.

But I suspect he was praying for my heathen soul anyway.

• 1 year ago

Probably my kindergarten teacher.

• David
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

My grandmother.

• Ala
    Lv 5
    1 year ago

Jesus Christ. I met him in a dream.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

My friend's former landlord was such a man. the sweetest person you could imagine, happy, generous, helpful. So unlike the "christians" here, you'd think they were of a different species.

Many believers are nice people, in spite of the hateful religion they claim membership to.

• gillie
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

The rabbi from the next town over.

• Rayal
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

My sons 4th grade teacher was a saint.

• 1 year ago

IVE KNOWN QUITE A FEW AND MR MCNEIL WAS MY FAVE PASTOR...HE WAS FROM TEXAS BUT IVE KNOWN MANY SWEET ONES...

• 1 year ago

Nuns in school use to slap the sh*t out of me.

Our local priest was transferred after one accusation too many of a sexual nature.

I find the Whole thing a load of rubbish, and never met one who practiced what they preached.

Jim Baker, Jimmy Swaggert, Joel Olstein, or whatever his name his........all crooks, all snake oil salesmen.

• My old piano teacher from when I was in fifth and sixth grade.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.