Which is the best digital marketing agency in delhi?

I have studied in GIMIT digital for digital marketing course, many people think they can learn from youtube or any other institute in south delhi. I have taken demo from more than 10 institute in South Delhi but I selected GIMIT digital after thorough research. Most of the institute gives theory knowledge and faculties do not have experience to provide strategies for digital marketing. I feel lucky that I got Sachin Sir who have 20 year experience and treated me as beginner to this field, today I have complete knowledge of SMM, Website Designing, SEO, You tube marketing, Email Marketing, Facebook Marketing, Google Ads, PPC Strategies, Affiliate Marketing, Google Webmaster/Gsuite tools and doing my own business in this field.

I Suggest all , instead of taking admission in any institute online or offline but first compare with GIMIT digital. Mahi madam has also guided me well , I can share her number 9354543584 (visit www.gimitdigital.com ). I hope this well help you in selecting institute in for digital marketing in South Delhi/ South Ex.

Source(s): www.gimitdigital.com

As per my knowledge Webindia Master is the best one

• Many more agencies are serving in digital marketing but one of them guaranteed result oriented agency Effizent Seele Pvt Ltd in delhi.  

Source(s): effizentseele.com

actually I live in Bangladesh, that's why I don't know properly.

Do not go to these sites. They will steal your credit card information.

Confluence Solutions is the best digital marketing agency in Delhi. They can handle all your digital marketing needs because they specialize in that field and they have adequate staff to handle all aspects of digital marketing.

STOP SPAMMING YOU CRIMINAL.