BATTY
BATTY asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 4 months ago

Now Lukaku has gone who is the main striker for the Reds?

Dell Latitude Laptops!

lol

• Betty

Rashfprd unfortunately............

It will have to be Rashford as man Utd did replace the departed Lukaku.

They should have grabbed Gareth Bale.

It will have to be Rashford.

It's gonna be a front three of martial, rashford and alexis, people acting like we're screwed are morons though, united is a club built of youth players so it might be the big chance for mason greenwood to make an impact, just like rashford did when noone expected it

• Harry

Probably Rashford, so hardly an upgrade and just one less option in the strike department, though Martial may be option for that area, but then who would cover left wing.

I've stated before on here that I'm not the biggest Lukaku fan, but I'd rather have kept him for now, if I knew we weren't going to bring a replacement in.

Source(s): Man Utd fan.
    • Harry

I don't know why Sanchez isn't playing, but he doesn't seem to perform and isn't a long term solution, at least not over other players, so I guess it's time for the other players to step up.

Hokey gunnter Solskear