Painful Lump Inside Upper Bum Crack?

So I'd been having some abdominal pain lately, but yesterday something new happened. I went to take a nap, and when I woke up the very upper area of my bum crack was KILLING me. So I felt the area, and right inside the top (not necessarily at the top) there was a huge lump that I could feel. When I looked in the mirror it is just bright red, but I can't obviously get a good look at it. I called my doctor but he's out till Monday. Is this worth going to urgent care to get looked at or can I wait?

I don't expect it's anything to serious, but it bothers me it came all of a sudden, and since it's shown up, I've had more pain in my lower back and have felt more nauseous. Any info someone would have on this would be great. THANKS!

p.s. It hurts like hell to lay on my back and it almost feels like I can grab the lump, could it just be a boil that got very infected during my nap?

Sounds like a pildonial cyst. It can wait til Monday. But be prepared, if it is, you will need minor surgery to drain it.