Jack asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 4 months ago

In your opinion who do you think is the better player Messi or Ronaldo?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago
    Best answer

They really are 2 different players, totally different body structures and way of play. Ronaldo is your iconic flashy speed demon who loves to score goals and break records. Messi is your small fast agile simple player who does the smallest things to beat defenders and break records. In my opinion, Ronaldo is worth 2 players on a field due to his presence. He carried Portugal, Real Madrid, and is currently with Juventus helping them out. This year he has broken records and is showing he is the most lethal in the box.

• We going to still have this question when they are both using zimmer frames?

• 4 months ago

I would argue that Ronaldo have achieved more in his career so far but remember that Messi is two years younger...

• Betty
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Messi...quite easily the superior....

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 months ago

Gotta go with Cristiano he’s more versatile and adaptable. His style has changed many times over his career and he hasn’t declined with age at all. Messi feels like he’s starting to lose it a little bit, he’s a one trick pony who doesn’t thrive unless everything is set up around him just right.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

BlueChief you’re a retard.

If Messi is so good then why did the Spainish NT which was Barcelona win 3 international trophies in a row? And when the Spain international team core left Barcelona why did Messi become pathetic in the Champions League? Messi is a glorified luxury player stupid dying race Indian BlueChief. Stfu kid. Get owned

• 4 months ago

Ronaldo,Ronaldo is the silent player and wonderful performance day by day...

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Messi is much more skilled and makes everyone around him better, this is why he is a better player in my opinion, other's think winning loads of trophies makes you a better player but even shitty players on the best teams win trophies, trophies don't prove your better player, trophies prove which team is better, 1 player does not win a trophy, the team wins it.

• Lv 7
      4 months agoReport

I laugh when people compare Hazard to Messi, Hazard isn't even a 4th of what Messi is, and Hazard is considered one of the worlds best, Messi obliterates his competitions by his crazy dribbling and vision, Ronaldo only scores goals, Ronaldo needs services to be effective, Messi doesn't,

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

I would think theyre both good players

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Ronaldo .

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.