On the evidence seen this weekend is it safe to assume City will win the Prem ?

Again ?

• Betty

The only evidence I've seen is that these new ridiculous rules will kill football.....Wolves were cheated by a ridiculous decision and if that is to continue then anyone could win.

Its a bit early but man city are the favourites to win it

No we can not assume that because teams such as Liverpool, Man Utd and Tottenham also made very strong starts. City are the favourites to win but we have seen in the past how difficult it is to win 3 in a row and no English team has managed 4 or more in a row...

• August

Lets see v Spurs as they have a relatively easy run until November but I must say I do think they will

• Maggie

Too early to say, Mr Monny.

• Nāga

I'm not even close to being a City fan, but I fully expect them to win the league again this year - it's a one horse race.

It is boring already

you lot and liverpool beat absolute nobodies, we systematically destroyed the pl eras second most succesful team

It’ll be a different story after we repeat our CL heroics and beat you again.

• Monny

Spurs almost got beat by Villa lol.

Man City are pretty good, but I don't think they have enough to compete with the powerhouse Burnley have become.

• Monny

It'll be tough and I reckon Pep will see how it goes until January.