On the evidence seen this weekend is it safe to assume City will win the Prem ?

Again ?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Betty
    Lv 7
    4 months ago
    Best answer

The only evidence I've seen is that these new ridiculous rules will kill football.....Wolves were cheated by a ridiculous decision and if that is to continue then anyone could win.

• 4 months ago

Its a bit early but man city are the favourites to win it

• 4 months ago

No we can not assume that because teams such as Liverpool, Man Utd and Tottenham also made very strong starts. City are the favourites to win but we have seen in the past how difficult it is to win 3 in a row and no English team has managed 4 or more in a row...

• August
    Lv 5
    4 months ago

Lets see v Spurs as they have a relatively easy run until November but I must say I do think they will

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Maggie
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

Too early to say, Mr Monny.

• Nāga
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

I'm not even close to being a City fan, but I fully expect them to win the league again this year - it's a one horse race.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

It is boring already

• 4 months ago

you lot and liverpool beat absolute nobodies, we systematically destroyed the pl eras second most succesful team

• 4 months ago

It’ll be a different story after we repeat our CL heroics and beat you again.

• Monny
      Lv 7
      4 months agoReport

Spurs almost got beat by Villa lol.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Man City are pretty good, but I don't think they have enough to compete with the powerhouse Burnley have become.

• Monny
      Lv 7
      4 months agoReport

It'll be tough and I reckon Pep will see how it goes until January.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.