Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 months ago

Since Trump loves to accuse other people of things he is guilty of, can we safely assume that he killed Jeffrey Epstein?

• Katz22

No, but it does high light the incompetence of the the Federal Bureau of Prisons, the Department of Justice and the Trump administration in general.

• Vortex

Not at all, trump has never murdered anyone. The Clinton's on the other hand leave a trail of bodies. They have the most to lose.

Yes he did it I believe it

Wrong on all counts. Only liberals can be this ignorant.

More likely Trump asked Putin to take care of it.

#Clintonbodycount

• Jim2

We cannot SAFELY assume anything about Epstein's death until we get more evidence.

We can only guess. My guess is that Epstein did indeed commit suicide. If he did not,

I think it more likely that Trump or some other political figure was behind Epstein's death than Clinton was. But my guess is that it was indeed suicide.

Someone in the Clinton administration is just following X presidents orders to many ghosts that still have a voice to be dealt with

• Mark

No, we can not "safely assume" that, Feather.

You know, that's a safe assumption.

I cannot believe Trump is retweeting crazy conspiracy theories about Epstein. WTF is wrong with him?