Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 months ago

Since Trump loves to accuse other people of things he is guilty of, can we safely assume that he killed Jeffrey Epstein?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • Katz22
    Lv 7
    3 months ago
    Best answer

No, but it does high light the incompetence of the the Federal Bureau of Prisons, the Department of Justice and the Trump administration in general.

• Vortex
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Not at all, trump has never murdered anyone. The Clinton's on the other hand leave a trail of bodies. They have the most to lose.

• 3 months ago

Yes he did it I believe it

• 3 months ago

Wrong on all counts. Only liberals can be this ignorant.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

More likely Trump asked Putin to take care of it.

• 3 months ago

#Clintonbodycount

• Jim2
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

We cannot SAFELY assume anything about Epstein's death until we get more evidence.

We can only guess. My guess is that Epstein did indeed commit suicide. If he did not,

I think it more likely that Trump or some other political figure was behind Epstein's death than Clinton was. But my guess is that it was indeed suicide.

• 3 months ago

Someone in the Clinton administration is just following X presidents orders to many ghosts that still have a voice to be dealt with

• Mark
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

No, we can not "safely assume" that, Feather.

• 3 months ago

You know, that's a safe assumption.

I cannot believe Trump is retweeting crazy conspiracy theories about Epstein. WTF is wrong with him?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.