My skin is very oily. What should I do?

At first, my face was dry, it has many tiny bumps all over my face especially on the forehead area. At the same time, my skin was sensitive. Whenever I use bar soap (for sensitive skin) to moisturize my face, my skin becomes irritated and itchy, which results to having rashes on my face. I decided to use cetaphil gentle cleanser which is for dry and sensitive skin, and put on aloe vera gel for moisture. The next day morning my face becomes very oily up until now

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

With your dry skin. I have the same problem. What seems to work well for me is steaming a pot of water with about 4-6 Tbs of coconut oil in it and use a towel to drape it over you head and allow the steam it gently absorb into your skin for about 10 minutes the rinse with cool water to remove excess oil and any sweat that my have occured. Pat dry your face NOT wipe but gentle pats.

It works wonders for me hope it works for you as well.

• In
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Try Dawn Dish-washing Detergent to get rid of the oil. If your skin gets red then discontinue use.

• 6 months ago

Take 5000 iu of vitamin A daily for 90 days. Don't get pregnant.

• 6 months ago

It keeps people healthy.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Just dont use anything to wash your face, use only water with lemon.

• 6 months ago

Use facewash that will be more helpful.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.