Immunizations: Good or not so good?

There are a lot of controversies out there on the topic of vaccines/immunizations and I'm trying to get as much information as I can on both sides.

I'm currently in the middle of the road and undecided on how I feel about them.

Does anyone have any creditable sources or personal experience as to believe that vaccines may not be as good as we are told?

Or not as bad as some say?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

Some vaccines are made with mercury, which is definitely toxic.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Some Immunizations are good. Others are not. The determining factor is how the immunization is made. Do some research. Vaccines with smaller aluminum bits can cause early on-set Alzheimer.

• 6 months ago

The people that argue against immunisation are simply fools. You want to go back to the days when things like measles killed thousands. Make no mistake, diseases like measles, mumps, whooping cough etc are killers. Polio and smallpox have been virtually eradivated.

It's only because of immunisation that they don't kill so many people now.

Furthermore, the "studies" that linked imunisation to autism were totally refuted.

• 6 months ago

Do not vaccinate your child. Then when they die of one of the easily preventable diseases you will know for sure.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

The only controvercy is by people who are basing their knowledge on YouTube and internet memes.

Anyone basing their knowledge on science is in favour of vaccination.

Yes, there are risks involved in vaccination. Alergies, bad reactions etc.

Yes risks are minute compared to the risks involved with being unvaccinated and catching one of the many deadly diseases we can now vaccinate against.

Look in any cemetary and see the number of infant graves prior to vaccination.

There is a reason that life expectancy 100 years ago was undrr 50 and is now over 80.

Children used to die from polio, tetanus, diptheria, pertussis, mumps, measles, influenza, meningitis, .....the list goes on.

Others were left with permanent health problems.

• Andy C
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

It's already been said. There's no controversy about vaccines except for uneducated morons thinking that THAT'S what is causing all their problems (as if it weren't their diet).

The UK study that found that vaccines were related to autism back in the 1990s has BEEN PROVEN TO BE FALSIFIED (the doctor lied about the data to support HIS conclusion.)

It was this study that started all of the fake controversy.

Children <1 cannot get an an

effective vaccination from measles (theirimmune system attacks it). Measles can paralyze or kill kids. If an unvaccinated child gives measles to a <1yo, they become a baby killer (or paralyzer, which speaking from experience, is pretty awful).

I'm not trying to convince you to take vaccinations; I'm merely stating that those who choose NOT to should be banned from society.

Logically.

If you want in on a REAL (provable) conspiracy, read about what I stated about their/your diet in the book source.

Source(s): "Fat Chance..." by Dr. Robert Lustig M.D. I'm married to a pediatrician and know intimately that doctors don't get kickbacks from pharmaceutical companies and haven't since the 1980s. Too bad, I'd love a pair of jet skis or going on vacation more often.
  • Tavy
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

We no longer have polio or smallpox, TB is rare. Measles can blind children and make them deaf, mumps can make young males sterile.

Flu can kill some people with poorly chests.

Do you need to know anymore ?

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

artificial colors , flavors and preservative are the cause of the depression and autism increase . the profits of the food industry are behind it . they started the rumor that it was vaccines that cause it .

• Pippin
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

There is no controversy -- unless you agree that there is 'controversy' about whether the Earth is flat or round.

The overwhelming evidence is that vaccines are safe. Like ANY medical intervention there is some tiny risk, but it's far smaller than the risk from getting the disease. There are certain people with underlying medical conditions who cannot get vaccines for clear medical reasons -- and to protect THEM, it's all the more important that those who CAN be vaccinated do so.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.