Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 4 months ago

Is what happened in a northern Russian naval base the proof that US military could easily wipe out Russia in a nuclear war without?

American casualties ?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago

difficult to say. Russia has place a restriction on scientists about communication with others. That indicated that those five death may have leaked information and the Government had to clean them up.

• 4 months ago

Funny, Napoleon thought that and so did Hitler and look where it got them, dead, along with millions of others.

Only a fool would consider it possible of taking on and then beating the Russians in Russia.

• 4 months ago

Russia would hit straight back and mutual destruction would be ensured and why the hell by the way would you want to wipe out a whole country anyway?

• 4 months ago

Yes, of course, after all, Harry Potter defeated "he who cannot be named"!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 months ago

If I were even half that stupid, I too would choose to hide behind that creepy blue mask of dishonest fuckwittery!

Come on out from lurking behind there so we can all SEE who we're laughing at!

• Ludwig
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

Are you raving mad?

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

nah they still got nuclear submarines that could launch nukes even if we got every nuclear missile site they have on land

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Are you really as stupid as your question? Please, remain silent.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Nobody wins a nuclear war.

• Sir Prince Kenny
      Lv 7
      4 months agoReport

@Jimmy, I fail to see what that has to do with anything. Most wars are won or lost on the superiority of arms.

• B
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

no, but the US reportedly abandoned the science years ago, which the Russians tested with casualties

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.