Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 4 months ago

True of False: Americans have the government they deserve?

57 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago

Choose whatever deceptive ear tickler you like.

They will all have faults that will mess something up bad.

• 4 months ago

TRUE..............................................................................................................................

• 4 months ago

True and False. I'm an American and disagree with this administration. I also didn't vote. So while I hate it, I guess I deserve it because I didn't try to stop it. The U.S. government is very much a brick wall. Politically speaking it's not advisable to go against a brick wall. But since I didn't build it, I don't deserve to be contained by it. Maybe we should rebuild the wall with a better representation of who, We Americans , are.

• 4 months ago

Probably ..........

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

• 4 months ago

yes we do....now..

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Hard to say exactly. There is certainly corruption in our government. However, compared to many other countries, our government is a lot better.

• ron h
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Maybe. But the shitgibbon was elected with 47% of the vote. (yeah, I know, he DID win with that)

• 4 months ago

they probably do depending on the officials they vote for

• Cousin
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

Americans fought for their government in 1776 harder than the Democrats of Hong Kong are fighting today. If you consider it "criminal" for the demonstrators in Hong Kong to get violent over being extradited to Mainland China's torture and penal system, then you can never comprehend Americans who got violent over the abuses of King George III.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.