Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 months ago

How To Make a Guy You Haven't Seen in 10 Years Like You Again?

I also haven't had face to face contact with him since high school.

But I want to get his attention. Should I message him on Facebook? Send a bikini pic?

How do I get him to like me again? This is a guy I rejected a decade ago, he lost interest, and now I changed my mind/realized how sweet of a guy he is

I just want him to love me like he loved me before. I'm afraid I won't ever get that level of adoration from a cute guy ever again. I'm not 14 and pretty and skinny anymore. I'm now a chubby 23 year old with wrinkles and acne scars:(

How is the joke on me????

you cant make anyone like you, just say hi to him

DO NOT send him a pic of you in a bikini. That has desperation written all over it.

Rather, just send him a message "Hello Mark, how have you been?". If he responds in kind, then all you really need to do is be friendly and see what happens. Pushing yourself on him is an awful thing to do, so please do not embarrass yourself that way. If he is still interested in you, he will let you know.

You cannot force someone to like you, simply because this suits your purposes. If you want to make a genuine connection again, reach out via Facebook and see what pans out. Be open to realizing he may not be interested, he may not respond or he may simply want to be friends.

Send a message on Facebook with a bikini pic of you. Tell him that you never meant to reject him and that you regret doing so and wish to be with him, have his undivided attention for all eternity.

Maybe try to organize a class reunion from 10 years ago to see how everybody evolved. You can then try to chat with him again. Besides it being a non-awkward way of approaching, it might be a fun event by itself.

If that's not possible, just ask him on a date. Guys love it when you have that courage. Dropping hints isn't going to work without regularly meeting each other anyways.

Try tagging him in a facebook post about "Tag that friend you knew 10 years ago!" or something and continue on message him later.

Last resort is download Tinder and set radius to very low. Then go near his house and match his potential profile.

Sending a bikini pic will maybe result in just a sexting relationship without emotional connection, at worst rejection.

Jokes on you this time around. Save yourself the embarrassment.

Unless him liked you somewhat back then, chances are gonna be pretty slim now...ESPECIALLY if he's already found someone else...

He won't bother with you, you're 10 years older than you were before.

He can get much more attractive women because of how sweet of a guy he is.

Just let it go. Making him like you is not worth the trouble. It never works, in fact it drives people away.

Mmmm maybe let it go