My girlfriend posted her status as married to her best male friend along with a picture of them on Facebook?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

This is a sign she's cheating on you. All I can tell you is just dump her immediately.

• 6 months ago

dump her you can find someone else better . i bet she cheated on you whole time and just use you for one thing that it then never did love you . you dont need her as girlfriend. iam sorry you have to deal with it but . she isnt worth it . you dont need to worried about her anymore. you find somebody else better that isnt married or will cheating on you . that why it better not date somebody from facebook first place. there alot of cheaters on there . you can find a better ones offline . maybe at the movies theater, church, at the friends parties and dance club and school and etc..

• keerok
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

React to it crying!

• 6 months ago

It's probably a joke, bro. I wouldn't worry. But if it's not, maybe ask her about it? Maybe it's a joke, and she didn't think you'd figure it out? If you do ask her, do it gently and carefully. If it's a joke, don't want to hurt her, after all.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

It's probably the FLorida man sorry

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Hate to Break it to you but your Girlfriend is Cheating on you if thats the Situation of what she is doing

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

I have to break the bad news to you man it sounds to me that you're a cuck and that you're being cucked at the moment it's never easy but look at it this way one day she will call you over to clean her cooler after her husband is done enjoy the pie cuck

• 6 months ago

She is probably married to him hahhaha. You are just her boy toy

• MIKE
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

then dump her and move on. Or cry about it kneeling down on top of a mountain under the pouring rain arms raised yelling WHYYYYYY!!!!!

• 6 months ago

Perhaps you are "the other man".

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.