Best answer

I own 5 guns and have a conceal and carry permit, you jackwagon

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Did your mom ever have sex? 

Source(s): Your Mom
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I am pro second amendment and don’t care for the most of the liberal’s views. However, it is clowns like you that give us republicans a bad rap. The way that you worded this question and answered it yourself makes you seem like an obnoxious kid. 

• 4 weeks agoReport

That's cause he's probably like 8 years old with a smartphone that his daddy bought him. He doesn't understand big people and big world problems so he cries on the web about them dumb libs haha just like everyone else in your class 

• 1 month ago

There are 5 guns in my house, one of which belongs to me personally, and I've used them all.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Sure have. I am a pretty good shot too.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I don't think liberals take guns seriously to be blunt.

• 4 months ago

Actually I've fired several on firing ranges. And drew my .38 caliber revolver in defense once, did not need to fire it though as the threat turned away. I currently own and have fired a SandW Model 60 revolver several times at a near-by range. And I've taken the NRA gun safety course.

I am a proud liberal. We might be liberal but we're not stupid. It's the cons who think we are that are stupid.

• 4 months ago

I have used a gun. shot gun, 22, daisy bb

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

I qualified as a sharpshooter three years in a row when I was in the Army.

• David
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Yes. I work armed security and I hunt. For a few years I worked at a sporting goods store and sold guns to people. I've had a gun since I was like 14. I also believe in gun control measures like universal background checks and banning high capacity magazines.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

l'm not keen on using objects whose purpose is to harm others.

Weapon:

weap·on/ˈwepən/ noun

a thing designed or used for inflicting bodily harm or physical damage.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.