Has a liberal used a gun before?

Of course not. Are you silly?

I own 5 guns and have a conceal and carry permit, you jackwagon

Did your mom ever have sex? 

Source(s): Your Mom

I am pro second amendment and don’t care for the most of the liberal’s views. However, it is clowns like you that give us republicans a bad rap. The way that you worded this question and answered it yourself makes you seem like an obnoxious kid. 

• 4 weeks agoReport

That's cause he's probably like 8 years old with a smartphone that his daddy bought him. He doesn't understand big people and big world problems so he cries on the web about them dumb libs haha just like everyone else in your class 

There are 5 guns in my house, one of which belongs to me personally, and I've used them all.

Sure have. I am a pretty good shot too.

I don't think liberals take guns seriously to be blunt.

Actually I've fired several on firing ranges. And drew my .38 caliber revolver in defense once, did not need to fire it though as the threat turned away. I currently own and have fired a SandW Model 60 revolver several times at a near-by range. And I've taken the NRA gun safety course.

I am a proud liberal. We might be liberal but we're not stupid. It's the cons who think we are that are stupid.

I have used a gun. shot gun, 22, daisy bb

I qualified as a sharpshooter three years in a row when I was in the Army.

• David

Yes. I work armed security and I hunt. For a few years I worked at a sporting goods store and sold guns to people. I've had a gun since I was like 14. I also believe in gun control measures like universal background checks and banning high capacity magazines.

l'm not keen on using objects whose purpose is to harm others.

Weapon:

weap·on/ˈwepən/ noun

a thing designed or used for inflicting bodily harm or physical damage.