Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 months ago

Do conservatives support Trump because they hate America and want to see it in ruins?

cus that's what my gram's friend Catherine was saying

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago

Sounds like your grama's friend is the most ignorant person walking the earth.

• Mike
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Democrats hate America

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

No, it's mostIy just because they're stupid and don't know what's going on

They think Trump is doing a good job, citing things Iike the Dow.... which just dropped 800 points today. Let's see if they'II give him credit for that too. They certainIy refuse to admit to the hard fact that Trump has been adding over $2 trillion to the national debt every year since he took office.

• 4 months ago

Liberals and their fantasies just crack me up. LOL

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 months ago

Everybody has a slightly different reason for supporting someone, because everybody's situation is unique. If I believe everybody who support someone just wants to ruin America, I'm probably missing a million other possible reasons.

What Catherine is indirectly saying is that she is a psychic and believes she knows everyone's intentions that has a certain opinon. Maybe she is psychic, but the probabilities are pretty low. If she's not psychic, why would she have such strong opinions? Probably because we are in a highly polarized political situation.

I believe Catherine might be suffering from Trump derangement syndrome, where everything related to Trump MUST be bad. There are other types of derangement syndromes too. No matter which side we are on, we must not pretend we know everything about the people we hate, because we don't.

EDIT: I want to clarify that I actually do not know what is Catherine's reason for saying that, because I am not Catherine and I cannot read her mind. I'm just making an educated guess. By no means do I insist I am psychic.

• 4 months ago

Your friend Catherine, is right. Trump does not care about the US. He is more concerned with making money and making sure his campaign donors get what they expect. Lower taxes!

• 4 months ago

I'm counting on her to say things like that. It's Biblical.

Romans 3

10 As it is written:

“There is no one righteous, not even one;

there is no one who understands;

there is no one who seeks God.

All have turned away,

they have together become worthless;

there is no one who does good,

not even one.”[b]

“Their throats are open graves;

their tongues practice deceit.”[c]

“The poison of vipers is on their lips.”[d]

“Their mouths are full of cursing and bitterness.”[e]

“Their feet are swift to shed blood;

ruin and misery mark their ways,

and the way of peace they do not know.”[f]

“There is no fear of God before their eyes.”[g]

Democrat cities match what she is talking about.

Attachment image
    Source(s): bisexual Christian
    • Mike
      Lv 7
      4 months agoReport

Democrats broke the budget

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

democrats choose criminals over Americans every time.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

common name-calling LIB TROLL ********************** ************************

• katydid
      Lv 7
      4 months agoReport

Name calling? There isn't any name-calling unless you consider "conservatives" a bad word. Oops, my bad. MOST Americans would not appreciate being called a conservative these days.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.