Who had Epstein whacked and why? WiII the generaI pubIic ever know? It was either his co conspirators in government or who?

Who had the motives and access? I find it difficuIt to beIieve he committed suicide. If you look at his Iast picture he Iooks Iike he knows what is about to happen.

Look at who had the most to lose with the details of Epstein's crimes coming out.

Bill Clinton? Not really, he is out of public life for the most part, already wealthy.

Donald Trump? Would stand to lose the most.

• ndmagicman

Interesting to note that those tapes and photos taken from Epsteins houses by the DOJ headed by Trump apologists and fixer Bill Barr have faded from public view. Not that Epstein is dead and the case gone why should they not be released to the public?

Read My Pretty Pink Lips: Hillary. Rodham. Clinton. Nothing else need be said. If you don't know the story about Bill Raping the pizza boy, I don't know what to tell you.

• Future

Two guys fell asleep. He committed suicide. I'm sure he had some very bad people that warned him not to go to trial or else for his family.

The elites have secrets to keep. Or maybe Epstein is on an island sipping margaritas with Bill Clinton, while young girls offer them their time.

Maybe it was the inmates and the prison staff looked the other way.

Hyman Roth was behind it