nevin0020 asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 6 months ago

Why doesn't the police just get Hillary Clinton and all these powerful people connected to Epstien and interrogate them for 5 hours?

Even if they didn't get the answers they wanted they would still be able to prove dishonesty and that could lead to a conclusion. I mean it just seems like common sense to me and if it was any normal person they would do it in a heartbeat.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

The fact that none of them are actually suspected of a crime by anyone who isn't a moron.

Your Comet Ping Pong fantasy world? Not reality.

• Huh?
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Because the police need probable cause to bring them in for questioning, otherwise nothing they say is admissable.

Besides, your hero Trump would probably contradict himself so much he'd open himself up to who knows what charges. Is that really what you want?

• 6 months ago

You cannot interrogate them because they are protected by the laws. In Laws, all are innocent before any verdict by the law courts. Although there were some connection, there are many kinds of connections which are protected by the laws, e.g. a healthy business relationship.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

You think Trump would last 5 hours under interrogation? I reckon he'd crack within 5 minutes.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Why, because it has to done properly and legally without reproach and if by chance there is something found that may be considered as being untoward it can then (if need be) be reliably acted upon in a court of law.

Give it time, if they exist whoever these people are, they are going nowhere.

• 6 months ago

The "police" have no authority over the Epstein matter. Hillary Clinton had nothing to do with it. Wrong Clinton. You 're forgetting Trump is also involved. Is 5 hours a magic number for interrogation. Your common sense eludes me about this.

• You mean connected like Donald trump, who used to frequently party with Epstein?

You know unlike the Clintons who only ran into him at functions and a half handful of private flights?

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Interrogating someone doesn't mean that any answers would be given at all or that it would help prove dishonesty.

You evidently don't understand how the law works or how any police interviews can be done.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.