Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 months ago

Did Trump cry backstage when he saw all the empty seats at his rally?

Attachment image

91 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

Too many liberals are constantly trashing him, but they don't give a damn if thousands of illegals come across the border and rape, kill and steal for others in our country. Wake us and get a life.

• mike m
      Lv 5
      3 months agoReport

I agree brother, we need to deport a large number of persons back to Africa.

• Ann
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

Seriously?! Warren had a HUGE turnout at 700. Beto gets maybe 15 on a good day. Trump gets THOUSANDS. So many that people camp out to get in. You can believe what you want, you libs usually do, but once again, you're making things up.

• Marissa3 weeks agoReport

The company expected professional behavior.You have a problem with that?And if you don't put in a full week of 40 hours you're not allowed overtime.Think about it. People would take Friday off and come in Saturday for time and a half.Those are labor laws. Sounds like you haven't worked anywhere.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

I don’t know but when he was elected people that were present with him said that he didn’t look happy and his wife actually started crying. And they were not tears of joy. He actually didn’t think he was going to be elected and that’s not the reason he ran in the first place. When he got elected he was actually depressed and shocked and his wife was deeply upset. If you watch his victory speech you noticed that he does not even look particularly happy or do you be alone. He speaking in a slow, affect- less, monotone voice which is indicative of low mood and depression. He looks almost shell-shocked

• atomic fireball
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

"Horse hockey"? You mean "polo"? Now, I'm not rich enough to play that...

• 3 months ago

He was crying, I was at the rally, I saw the sadness in his eyes

Which rally was that, Dear. They don't allow people close enough to see tears. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

Not sure that was true

• Nick
    Lv 5
    3 months ago

He doesn’t care about anyone but himself so I doubt he shed a tear. He wouldn’t know how to anyway.

• Lolly
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

He thought up a lie and he thought it up quick. - fire safety couldn't let them in -

• Bob3 months agoReport

Comrades are sending messages . Everyone should be aware that it exists

• People are just tired of winning.

• Zhu
      Lv 6
      3 months agoReport

He "wins" bying msking you lose.

• 3 months ago

At his rally outside Pittsburgh, workers were ORDERED to attended or lose a day's pay. There were also ordered to not protest and to act enthusiastic. All Trump rallies are faked and those who attended are largely paid to be there.

You're confusing a rally with a company event that hosted the President. You lying democrats are so damn dumb.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

You didn't see all the people that couldn't get in that were outside?

The program "Newsy" did some interviews of the people that couldn't get in, they even had a screen set up for all the people.

They had some disgruntled left winger crying about how much he hated Trump.

The guy sounded like a flamer, a real fruit, LGBTQ. Friend of Buttigieg.

There were thousands that could not get in, thousands.

• Kurt3 months agoReport

Trump is in the heads of you leftists, where he will remain, 24/7.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.