Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 months ago

liberals, how does it make you feel that Donald Trump was top in his class at Wharton economics and has an IQ of 156?

76 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago
    Best answer

It drives these hate mongers crazy that Trump's IQ is 50 points higher than their boy Obama.

Obama never ran a lemonade stand.

Obama was no better than Al Sharpton, a community agitator and a race hustler.

• Toruko
      Lv 6
      3 months agoReport

I prefer my steer manure in 20 pound sacks.

• 3 months ago

If you believe that, than your IQ is even lower than Trumps.

• 3 months ago

Two words Fake news

• Belle
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

Makes me chuckle to read dribble like this, knowing people actually fall for it. I can say I am 5'10 with 40dd boobs...but that doesnt make it true. Lol

Attachment image
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

His classmates at Wharton point out that he wasn't on the dean's list at Wharton and received no honors or awards at graduation, which he should have done had he actually been tops in his class. One of his professors said that Trump was the dumbest student he ever taught.

• 3 months ago

He's a smart man, I love him

• Tishebee
      Lv 6
      3 months agoReport

K you must be mighty dumb if you think Trump is smart.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

How do you know his IQ when nobody else does and the White House won’t comment? If they knew and it was high don’t you think they’d be releasing that information?Some people who are knowledgeable about such things think that it’s maybe in the 110- 115 range. Einstein’s was supposedly 160 so I’m sure that Donald Trump’s is 156.

You pathetic sack of feces. You trumpflake @$$wipes always have to make stuff up about this malignant narcissist douchebag @$$hole because he doesn’t have any real accomplishments. I think there’s a NASCAR race on TV. You’re missing it...

• Tishebee
      Lv 6
      3 months agoReport

He hasn't helped anyone in America except convicts.

• 3 months ago

You're trying to convince us that Trump, the guy who can bare speak English, can't spell, thinks windmills cause cancer, thinks that China and Mexico pay his tariffs and can't compose a coherent sentence has an IQ that is at least 5.6 standard deviations above the mean? Anonymous must have flunked high school statistics.

• Killmouseky
      Lv 6
      3 months agoReport

Trump & his use of words, his vocabulary, & actions all strongly suggest a person who is of no more than average intelligence at best, & quite likely of less than average (85-100, or possibly lower.)

• Lolly
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

That is not only a lie, it's actually funny.

Attachment image
    • Toruko
      Lv 6
      3 months agoReport

I do not see the funny of my POTUS.
      The British Home Office can strip any
      Briton National of citizenship. Saying,
      it will "Keep the country safe." And has
      done so. Repeatedly. After taking the
      advice of public officials, lawyers, the
      intelligence agencies, and public-use
      information services.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

He succeeds at everything hes so awesome

• Steven S
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

Multiple bankruptcies, most businesses failed, lost popular vote by millions??? What’s your definition of success?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.