Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 months ago

liberals, how does it make you feel that Donald Trump was top in his class at Wharton economics and has an IQ of 156?

It drives these hate mongers crazy that Trump's IQ is 50 points higher than their boy Obama.

Obama never ran a lemonade stand.

Obama was no better than Al Sharpton, a community agitator and a race hustler.

• Toruko

I prefer my steer manure in 20 pound sacks.

If you believe that, than your IQ is even lower than Trumps.

Two words Fake news

• Belle

Makes me chuckle to read dribble like this, knowing people actually fall for it. I can say I am 5'10 with 40dd boobs...but that doesnt make it true. Lol

His classmates at Wharton point out that he wasn't on the dean's list at Wharton and received no honors or awards at graduation, which he should have done had he actually been tops in his class. One of his professors said that Trump was the dumbest student he ever taught.

He's a smart man, I love him

• Tishebee

K you must be mighty dumb if you think Trump is smart.

How do you know his IQ when nobody else does and the White House won’t comment? If they knew and it was high don’t you think they’d be releasing that information?Some people who are knowledgeable about such things think that it’s maybe in the 110- 115 range. Einstein’s was supposedly 160 so I’m sure that Donald Trump’s is 156.

You pathetic sack of feces. You trumpflake @$$wipes always have to make stuff up about this malignant narcissist douchebag @$$hole because he doesn’t have any real accomplishments. I think there’s a NASCAR race on TV. You’re missing it...

• Tishebee

He hasn't helped anyone in America except convicts.

You're trying to convince us that Trump, the guy who can bare speak English, can't spell, thinks windmills cause cancer, thinks that China and Mexico pay his tariffs and can't compose a coherent sentence has an IQ that is at least 5.6 standard deviations above the mean? Anonymous must have flunked high school statistics.

• Killmouseky

Trump & his use of words, his vocabulary, & actions all strongly suggest a person who is of no more than average intelligence at best, & quite likely of less than average (85-100, or possibly lower.)

• Lolly

That is not only a lie, it's actually funny.

• Toruko

I do not see the funny of my POTUS.
      The British Home Office can strip any
      Briton National of citizenship. Saying,
      it will "Keep the country safe." And has
      done so. Repeatedly. After taking the
      advice of public officials, lawyers, the
      intelligence agencies, and public-use
      information services.

He succeeds at everything hes so awesome

• Steven S

Multiple bankruptcies, most businesses failed, lost popular vote by millions??? What’s your definition of success?