Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 year ago

liberals, how does it make you feel that Donald Trump was top in his class at Wharton economics and has an IQ of 156?

It drives these hate mongers crazy that Trump's IQ is 50 points higher than their boy Obama.

Obama never ran a lemonade stand.

Obama was no better than Al Sharpton, a community agitator and a race hustler.

If you believe that, than your IQ is even lower than Trumps.

Two words Fake news

• Belle

Makes me chuckle to read dribble like this, knowing people actually fall for it. I can say I am 5'10 with 40dd boobs...but that doesnt make it true. Lol

His classmates at Wharton point out that he wasn't on the dean's list at Wharton and received no honors or awards at graduation, which he should have done had he actually been tops in his class. One of his professors said that Trump was the dumbest student he ever taught.

He's a smart man, I love him

How do you know his IQ when nobody else does and the White House won’t comment? If they knew and it was high don’t you think they’d be releasing that information?Some people who are knowledgeable about such things think that it’s maybe in the 110- 115 range. Einstein’s was supposedly 160 so I’m sure that Donald Trump’s is 156.

You pathetic sack of feces. You trumpflake @$$wipes always have to make stuff up about this malignant narcissist douchebag @$$hole because he doesn’t have any real accomplishments. I think there’s a NASCAR race on TV. You’re missing it...

• James

You're trying to convince us that Trump, the guy who can bare speak English, can't spell, thinks windmills cause cancer, thinks that China and Mexico pay his tariffs and can't compose a coherent sentence has an IQ that is at least 5.6 standard deviations above the mean? Anonymous must have flunked high school statistics.

• Lolly

That is not only a lie, it's actually funny.

He succeeds at everything hes so awesome