Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationMotorcycles · 6 months ago

Are there any dual exhaust that would possibiy fit a suzuki gn250? I was thinking an honda xl maybe?

This bike is going to be trail ridden. I've posted about it recently a few times and have been getting great answers!

This is a small bike with a simple exhaust layout. Rather than try to make another bike system fit, I would use the headers from a DR250, then get a local exhaust place to bend up a middle section to your requirement, then fit a universal muffler

• JetDoc

The Suzuki GN250 a SINGLE CYLINDER motorcycle. WHY would you want a "dual" exhaust? That just adds weight and complexity.

• Tim D

The XT 600 has twin headers too. You will need to be able to measure in three dimensions or apply a template to find one that will meet without work.

• Phil M

It is very doubtful a Honda exhaust will fit a Suzuki. What is wrong with the original exhaust?

• Billy6 months agoReport

I know I can shift an exhaust up but if I can find a dual sport pipe already upward that would be great! It would run through the frame instead of at the bottom.

Cut and shut the existing ones. as long as you plan and measure it that will be more effective than adapting the wrong manufacturers items.