Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 6 months ago

Do you think there will ever be a 7'8 to 8'0 NBA player?

I've heard of Manute Bol but he was listed at 7'7 not any higher so we'll never know if he was 7'8 or higher

Favorite Answer

Yasutaka Okayama was drafted by the Golden State Warriors in 1981, but he didn't sign with them. At 7'8" he's credited as the tallest person ever drafted by the NBA

prob not, those guys don't live very long.

Maybe only time will tell.

Nope. Leave the record in the hands of Gheorghe Muresan and the late Manute Bol.

I'm assuming that you have never heard of Manute Bol. He was a 7'7" basketball player when I was growing up. 7'8" or even 8'0" is possible.

• Steve

Tacko Fall will have a chance at The NBA. He is 7'7. Theres a Chinese man playing in China that is 7'9. Tacko has a bit of a chance at making it in the NBA, but not the Chinese man. As for the question, never say never, but it is highly doubtful.

• David

It's possible, but men that tall seldom have the coordination to master sports of any kind.

of course very much true

I think there is a rack in the Tower of London torture chambers. Maybe that would work?

• Bob

There might be a 7'8 NBA player someday but I doubt that there will ever be an 8'0 NBA player.