Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 6 months ago

Do you think there will ever be a 7'8 to 8'0 NBA player?

Update:

I've heard of Manute Bol but he was listed at 7'7 not any higher so we'll never know if he was 7'8 or higher

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Yasutaka Okayama was drafted by the Golden State Warriors in 1981, but he didn't sign with them. At 7'8" he's credited as the tallest person ever drafted by the NBA

• 6 months ago

prob not, those guys don't live very long.

• 6 months ago

Maybe only time will tell.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Nope. Leave the record in the hands of Gheorghe Muresan and the late Manute Bol.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

I'm assuming that you have never heard of Manute Bol. He was a 7'7" basketball player when I was growing up. 7'8" or even 8'0" is possible.

• Steve
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Tacko Fall will have a chance at The NBA. He is 7'7. Theres a Chinese man playing in China that is 7'9. Tacko has a bit of a chance at making it in the NBA, but not the Chinese man. As for the question, never say never, but it is highly doubtful.

• David
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

It's possible, but men that tall seldom have the coordination to master sports of any kind.

• 6 months ago

of course very much true

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

I think there is a rack in the Tower of London torture chambers. Maybe that would work?

• Bob
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

There might be a 7'8 NBA player someday but I doubt that there will ever be an 8'0 NBA player.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.