Dodger asked in Social SciencePsychology · 6 months ago

I think my coworkers laugh and talk about me?

So I'm kinda new I've been at this job for about a month and a half. It is a customer service job and I am so lost at this place. I sometimes forget how to do things and it's just so many abbreviations I just don't understand. So many different scenarios with customers and I have people pointing out my mistakes in emails and tag our boss in it. People say this job is easy but I just seem like I cant do it. Everyone who is new I'm sure they have it on lock withing 2 weeks but here I am still stuck. I noticed people looking at me as if they were just talking about me with a funny smirk on their face or hear people laugh from across the room. Sometimes they all look at me walk by as if they are gossiping. What is it???

Favorite Answer

It could be social anxiety or they may just be pieces of ****. Where my parents work everyone laughs at their bosses son who has obtained his law degree (masters) illegally without styding a page and he doesnt know **** about law. He gets paid a lot more, is their boss and is actually nice to them most of the time, but they still all laugh at him. "He is gonna hang himself when his father is gone" and such. There are other people there with illegal degrees who get a lot less ****. So you need to start presenting yourself in a more confident way. Few fist fights happend there. Act like human trash and show everyone that you dont care what they think. If you are acting weak and socially inept someone will almost always attack you. You need to attack them too. Some old guy said this to my friend at his workplace: "you are a simple stupid villager and you shouldnt go to college", it was random and uncalled-for. Most people are just trash like that who like to see others fail.

• Dodger6 months agoReport

Best answer ever.

find another job where you will be more comfortable.

• j153e

Enjoy your level of challenge as a learning experience readying you for any work.

Work pressure may be making other nervous workers pick on you.

Maybe you have anxiety

they are not good friends