I think my coworkers laugh and talk about me?

So I'm kinda new I've been at this job for about a month and a half. It is a customer service job and I am so lost at this place. I sometimes forget how to do things and it's just so many abbreviations I just don't understand. So many different scenarios with customers and I have people pointing... show more So I'm kinda new I've been at this job for about a month and a half. It is a customer service job and I am so lost at this place. I sometimes forget how to do things and it's just so many abbreviations I just don't understand. So many different scenarios with customers and I have people pointing out my mistakes in emails and tag our boss in it. People say this job is easy but I just seem like I cant do it. Everyone who is new I'm sure they have it on lock withing 2 weeks but here I am still stuck. I noticed people looking at me as if they were just talking about me with a funny smirk on their face or hear people laugh from across the room. Sometimes they all look at me walk by as if they are gossiping. What is it???
5 answers 5