Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 6 months ago

Have I become the psychopath whisperer?

One who refers to Mental Health Professionals as labelers who give their patients a name for what they are not is true and makes sense for a Narcissistic individuals but does not qualify for him or his type of personality type. Today he admitted that he was “LABELED” as a Psychopath and was diagnosed with an Antisocial Personality Disorder when he was a teenager. I had to agree with him when he referred to his diagnosis as a label and a misdiagnose because I am going to be moving in with him. When I asked him if he has ever read about the personality disorder and he said no and asked why would I? My response was yes, you are correct and I wouldn’t read it either. He is a highly intelligent individual with a bachelors degree who is no longer employed for reasons I don’t why. I don’t know his reason for being unemployed but I do know that individuals with his type of personality can’t keep a job. I really want him to read though articles so that he could see that multiple articles describe his behavior and treatment towards others in hopes that maybe he will stop psychologically abusing me and if all goes well to make sure that I remain safe in the near future with him.

Favorite Answer

IN THE END SHE DISAPPEARED TRYING TO SEE THE GOOD HIM!

There is no such thing as a psychopath whisperer.

If you move in with him,good luck.

My ex husband was diagnosed with the same ASPD. Lucky you he told you that, you must be special, his trophy woman. My ex husband didn’t tell me what his personality type was, our son told me after he found out from his uncle before he passed away. He’s a good father, cold hearted with our boys sometimes and horrible horrible husband. He’d lock me in rooms as punishment or to scare me, he’s purposely destroyed my car so I couldn’t leave, all kinds of things to hurt me create fear in me everything.

Yo psychopath whisperer he could execute you after giving you that kinda information about himself

I’m the poster...

I apologize for all of my typos, I cannot stand typos. I was driving while typing this in a rush to get home.