What should i do with my computer once support ends for windows 7?

as a computer beginner, and not tech minded, i'm unsure of what the best move would be regarding my windows 7 desktop computer once support finishes for windows 7...i can't decide on what to do. a couple of ideas i had was - to keep using my windows 7 computer and keep all my antivirus software up to... show more as a computer beginner, and not tech minded, i'm unsure of what the best move would be regarding my windows 7 desktop computer once support finishes for windows 7...i can't decide on what to do.

a couple of ideas i had was - to keep using my windows 7 computer and keep all my antivirus software up to date.

have windows 10 installed on another hard drive in the same desktop computer i have and have dual operating systems?

but if i have windows 10 installed on a separate hard drive in the same computer, do i leave all my media files -pictures and music etc, which are on my windows 7 pc- do i leave all my media files on the windows 7 hard drive?, or would it be best to move all my media files to the new windows 10 operating system?

and what about the reports that windows 10 looks terrible and is not as good as win 7? and that many things can happen on win 10 which can cause loss of data and precious files? including forced updates?

so in my limited computer knowledge, i don't know what is the best thing to do?

stick with using windows 7 and leave all my media files on that system? or have windows 10 installed on another hard drive, have dual systems and then move all my media files on the windows 10 operating system?

out of those limited ideas, which one should i pick?

and what should i do with all my media files, once support ends- which are presently located on my windows 7 system?