Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceRenting & Real Estate · 6 months ago

Tips on moving out of my mother’s house?

I really want to move out of my mothers house. I feel us being apart would be better for our relationship. Does any one have any tips on what to do when you want to move out?

Favorite Answer

The best thing you can do is to be honest with your mother about your feelings. Let her know how you feel. Eventually the baby bird has to take off from the nest and start living it's own life. Let her know you want to try thing out on your own but you will still be there for her whenever needed of course. I'm sure she will understand where your coming from. I would definitely start looking into new places and stuff you may need such as storage or anything at all and start moving your way on out.

• G R

Well it would be helpful to know how old you are, are you employed.....

Figure out your budget

• Judy

need more info. How old are you, how much is your income, how much do you have saved, what's your credit score?

save some money, life is expensive. we're all slaves to money.

Come up with a budget of what you think your expenses will be after moving out and practice living on that amount before you actually do.