If you knew you were going to be sent to an extremely painful Hell for All Eternity, what would you like to be the Instrument of Torture?

For some reason the book of Revelations makes me think of molten diamonds. But I'm sure MY Hell would be like the center of the sun. But, but, but, I also know MY Hell gets infinitely worse...for ALL Eternity. So, seeing as though I will be consumed by an unquenchable flame, so to speak, I'd honestly like... show more For some reason the book of Revelations makes me think of molten diamonds. But I'm sure MY Hell would be like the center of the sun. But, but, but, I also know MY Hell gets infinitely worse...for ALL Eternity.

So, seeing as though I will be consumed by an unquenchable flame, so to speak, I'd honestly like to know what the center 9f the sun feels like. A quasar. A gamma ray burst. The singularity of a supermassive black hole. Hell, maybe even the pressure and heat of the singularity that expanded into the Cosmos.

If I'm going to burn, I'd like to be burned by what I loved