Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 6 months ago

So you think there's no God do you? Hmm? You actually believe you just grew from random chance and that your existence is ..?

ultimately meaningless do you? You know how dumb that sounds?

• Otto
    Favorite Answer

I know that there is only one true God, he created all in heaven and on earth.

Brcause he gave us life, he is the only one we should worship. - 1 Corinthians 8:5,6; Rev. 4:11.

Source(s): Bible
    • onthe456 months agoReport

If you REALLY believe that, then you are fucked!!

• Saad M

God the All Creator.

Someone said this and it is rude: Nothing random about it. My Mom said she got hammered, met my dad to be and the rest is history that night.

It is obviously someone who is an atheist and does not believe in God.

God gave people the choice to make babies but it does not make them creators.

If they really love God they will not make too many of them and overpopulate the earth because there is only so much space for people and animals on it.

Population control is important and if there ever is too many people then there will be wars fighting over resources.

• Megumi

There are no real gods. Random chance was not involved. That is merely a straw man argument by creationists who have no logical arguments.

I can only say I find no evidence supporting the existence of any deities, no matter how I might feel about death.

It is a fact there is no god

This section is filled with retards that believe their parents created the universe lmfaooo oh my Lord what has humanity come too??

Anybody with half a brain cell knows that we didn t grow from random chance. Darwin certainly knew that because his theory describes non-random selection. As for meaninglessness, some people just don't create meaning for themselves, and they are to be pitied.

Christians claim that God is all powerful, all knowing, loving and the creator of the universe.

An all knowing deity would know of a universe where all his aims for the people of the universe would be achieved without any suffering.

An all powerful deity would be able to create such a universe.

A loving deity would want to create such a universe where there is no suffering of his creations.

But in our universe there is suffering, not only of adults, who you might argue have free will to "choose" to suffer, but also of children and babies that do not have the ability to make that choice. In fact we see small children and babies suffering due to "acts of God".

Hence our universe can not have been created by an all powerful, all knowing, loving deity.

Hence God can not exist.

< You actually believe you just grew from random chance >

Nothing random about it. My Mom said she got hammered, met my dad to be and the rest is history that night.