Salem asked in SportsBoxing · 6 months ago

Don't you ever just want to punch a white supremacist Nazi in the face?

I've rarely ever encountered a white supremacist. I've never met a Nazi. Most the people I see branded with these termed are branded incorrectly. But even still no I wouldn't. What power do they have? They are an extreme minority and despised universally. Would you like to punch a black supremacist? What did you think about those Catholic kids when they were being taunted by those black supremacists in D.C? Did you want to punch them or does this only apply to whites?

I want to punch white supremacists, Nazi's, gay Nazi's, psychotic arrogant liberals, and Dellusional Democrats.

It doesn't have to be a supremacist to trigger that response.

• blu

I wouldn't say that exactly but I saw a documentary on PBS called "Charlottesville" that chronicled the path that led to Heyer's death.

Richard Spencer who is a white supremacist was behind the alt-right confluence the day before the death. These extreme righties w/ their torches, maga hats, nazi and confederate flags were on campus the night before. It was obvious they had bad intent which included "Jews won't replace us", using the torches as weapons etc.

I don't condone starting/instigating violence as these extremists did and I can see how zero tolerance of their behavior requires considerable restraint.

• Nick

No. I don’t believe in violence, but they have done some terrible things.

• alexis

Funny how AntiFa claims conservatives are advocating for violence when this is a clear example of the left doing it. As a half black independent conservative (with a republican conservative Puerto Rican partner), you assume we are all Nazis so you can justify causing harm to is, when in reality people can be Nazis if they want. They can be racist if they want. As long as they aren't advocating for or performing violent acts, people can have whatever opinions they want. And no, most racists don't perform violent acts.

Rat-like liberals would not have the guts to punch a hardened working person in the face.

• alexis

Oh they do have the guts. But only when it's one person they don't like and they have at least 20 of their soy friends around them.

• Ann

No, it's not worth it. Let them spew their ridiculous things and move on.

• Where do you guys hang out, exactly, that white supremacist Nazis are a big part of your life.

I've seen a few of such weirdos in movies and documentaries, but not marching down the street.

Never. Just a reason for complications...... in my life.

Peace.