Lv 5
asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 6 months ago

has yahoo answers finally done away with the "Captcha" thing? I am not seeing it today. and questions are posting right away?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

In your dreams..................it's still here.

Lv 7
    6 months ago

No, I still see them occasionally but not nearly as frequently as prior to last week. The reCaptcha feature is also a possible reason for the recent issues with the site (posts not submitting properly).

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

They want us all to take a short break from doing the captchas is why

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

No the Captcha thing is still there sometimes they give you a Break for a Couple of Questions or Answers then they will make you do it Again

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

I'll be so hard for u to be in your

• y
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I'm still getting it off and on. If i do not get it have to refresh the screen after hitting submit, for my answer to post. If I do get it, I have to refresh my screen after submitting captcha, for my answer to post.

• 6 months ago

I hope so! I just answered four questions without it. Fifth try and it's back. meh.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

You aren't seeing it because I'm getting the wretched thing - three Qs running. Not sure what I did.

• 6 months ago

I don't think that they have done away with it completely, just drastically reduced the frequency. I still see it occasionally.

• 6 months ago

they've made it less often, but it's still here somewhere ....................................

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.