Curious is anyone Islam or budhist or santanist here ?

I'm a budhist because I feel love from

I know this fourm has many atheists and christian , I am curious is there other belive in diffrent God too or Satan

etc

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

yes, i am buddhist. i have been buddhist since i was 19, and was atheist before that. it is difficult to find a true buddhist teaching while living in a country that is 98% christian, islamic, or jewish; but i did, and i think that my path was right.

i practice "nichiren shoshu temple" buddhism, founded by nichiren daishonin in 1253, japan. he reveals "nam-myoho-renge-kyo" as the true enlightenment that opens everyone's life to buddhahood. so, i have been chanting for about 47-years, as chanting is the practice of the highest meditation.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I started taking lessons in Buddhism from a local Tibetan Lama with a Geshe degree in 2000. Just took the weekly lessons, did the practices we were taught. Somewhere along the way, maybe 10-15 years into it, I realize that I was a Buddhist inside.

• Otto
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Yes they are here.

Can you not see the answers of members of false religions ?

They worship Satan. He is the god of this world. - 2 Corinthians 4:4.

Source(s): Bible
    • Janet
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

As a Buddhist, I don't believe in Satan. Certainly don't worship this world either.

• 6 months ago

NO I AM A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN METHODIST..

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

I tried to get Santaism to catch on a couple of years ago. Unfortunately, Christians already have an invisible friend who watches their every move and keeps a list of who is naughty and nice.

• Kin
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

What is your question exactly?

• ...Show all comments
    • Kin
      Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

Allah is my Lord. The Prophet-messiah Jesus, peace & blessings be upon him, is NOT God.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.