Would there still be racism or intolerance of some kind if everyone in the world were all equally successful and wealthy?
- Anonymous6 months agoFavorite Answer
Some people only like others like themselves.
- PlogstiesLv 76 months ago
Yes there would be.....................
- ChrisLv 76 months ago
Racism and intolerance in the world will only go away when you get off your fat, lazy azz, get a job, start paying taxes, get off welfare, and make a contribution to society. We are all counting on you.
- Fried KittenLv 66 months ago
RACISM AND WEALTH ARE NOT INTERLOCKED
Racism is a natural tribal instinct that we are all born with.
You feel more comfortable around those who resemble you;
there is safety in numbers.
You can observe this n all other species.
Humans have managed to integrate and to squash their
racial divisions – congrats to humans.
But many humans don’t want to squash these instincts
and they bask in racism.
As an average White guy with an average pay scale I have
never hated anybody else because of their wealth. I know
that I can accumulate wealth if I work hard enough for it just
like anybody else can.
So if you hate another person or even an entire race because
some people have more wealth then you do then you are a
lazy dope. You are such an dope that you will find other reasons
to blame people for things even if you find wealth.
If you are born an a_hole you shall remain an a_hole regardless
of your wealth fluctuations.
And if you are born with a strong desire to be a racist you shall
always be a racist regardless of your wealth fluctuations.
People don’t become racists due to wealth disparity.
People are born racists and shall choose to what extent they
shall rid their selves of racist tendencies as they go through life,
regardless of wealth fluctuations in their life. Claiming that
wealth made them racists is just an excuse to be an a_hole.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- AnaLv 66 months ago
It’s impossible for everybody to have equal wealth for a few reasons.
1) There’s a lot of discrimination that women/minorities/liberals don’t even complain about, and perhaps never will, such as: Discrimination against single males over married males. Discrimination against short people. Discrimination against ugly or fat people. (Okay, they don’t like the fat person one. But they overlook the other ones.)
2) Tall men, fit people, beautiful people, etc make more money than those who don’t.
3) The IQ differential- different people, and different races, all have different average IQ’s. Ashkenazi Jews avg 112, Asians avg 106, Whites avg 103, hispanics avg 94, blacks avg 86. Blacks can’t do sh^t right. They’re constantly a burden on society. Hispanics as a whole succeed at construction/blue collar or other service/trade type jobs but aren’t cut out for higher level thinking and usually aren’t CEO’s/Vice Presidents for this reason.
4) different circumstances people are born into.Source(s): 5) Different people put in different amounts of EFFORT and COMMITMENT into their careers. The only way to create equal wealth is to enforce socialism. And if you enforce socialism, then the entire society will always be poor (except for the leaders who get fat and rich off the taxed income of society which they use to splurge on themselves.) It’s human nature to take what people can get, which is why it’s a bad idea to put a few government aristocrats in charge of millions of people’s taxed incomes. Because the government aristocrats’ HUMAN NATURE will cause them to want to spend it on themselves, so they’ll inevitably become corrupt and steal/use/mismanage a large amount of it to give to themselves or their friends, in the forms of kickbacks or finders fees etc.
- BobLv 76 months ago
You don't seem to know the definition of racism.
- Anonymous6 months ago
Yes... people's egos are always going to tell them they're superior to others in some way, shape, or form. It would be better if it were over things people could actually control though.
- 6 months ago
Yes of course. There have ALWAYS been people who want to be richer than others and dominate others. It is an innate part of human nature. Equal is never good enough to some. Many people gain their sense of self worth by feeling superior to others
- W.T. DoorLv 76 months ago
The only countries that are working to reduce racism and improve equality are the White-majority western democracies.
- Mother HubbardLv 76 months ago
Yes, but the effects would be less cruel.
Entitlements are the basis of civility.