It’s impossible for everybody to have equal wealth for a few reasons.
1) There’s a lot of discrimination that women/minorities/liberals don’t even complain about, and perhaps never will, such as: Discrimination against single males over married males. Discrimination against short people. Discrimination against ugly or fat people. (Okay, they don’t like the fat person one. But they overlook the other ones.)
2) Tall men, fit people, beautiful people, etc make more money than those who don’t.
3) The IQ differential- different people, and different races, all have different average IQ’s. Ashkenazi Jews avg 112, Asians avg 106, Whites avg 103, hispanics avg 94, blacks avg 86. Blacks can’t do sh^t right. They’re constantly a burden on society. Hispanics as a whole succeed at construction/blue collar or other service/trade type jobs but aren’t cut out for higher level thinking and usually aren’t CEO’s/Vice Presidents for this reason.
4) different circumstances people are born into.
5) Different people put in different amounts of EFFORT and COMMITMENT into their careers.
The only way to create equal wealth is to enforce socialism. And if you enforce socialism, then the entire society will always be poor (except for the leaders who get fat and rich off the taxed income of society which they use to splurge on themselves.)
It’s human nature to take what people can get, which is why it’s a bad idea to put a few government aristocrats in charge of millions of people’s taxed incomes. Because the government aristocrats’ HUMAN NATURE will cause them to want to spend it on themselves, so they’ll inevitably become corrupt and steal/use/mismanage a large amount of it to give to themselves or their friends, in the forms of kickbacks or finders fees etc.