Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 6 months ago

How can I move on?

Im 18 and my ex bf is 19 he dump me for a 14 yrs old. I still love him but I know the best thing for me to do is move on.

Favorite Answer

Allow me to be the first to say, e-e-ew! He's 19 and left you for a 14-year-old? He's not right in the head and his attraction is inappropriate. If he has sex with her, he's going to land in jail.

I'm glad you're free of him. Take some time to do things that make you feel good about yourself, and thank God every night that you are no longer with a pedophile.

• Jerry

The age difference between him and the new "gf", as well as her age, makes him a child molester.

Im glad u know what’s the best thing to do, just remember ur gonna live the triple and more of what u lived, u still have alot, and excuse me u, but u need to forget him go out have some fun, exercise listen to music meet people and have alot of girlfriend, sometimes we need friends not boyfriend

Ur so sweet to open up and talk about it

All u can do is to help yourself sweetheart

Remember u only live ONCE dont waste it thinking about a *******