Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 6 months ago

Saw a bunch of blacks shot up a college on local news. Where was CNN?

Update 2:

Make it about race if you want to and blame me. I'm showing you a real shooting by blacks, against blacks, that is going unreported by CNN. Why don't you even care? Is it because you don't value black lives, or is it because you don't want negative press?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • donnie
    Lv 4
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Thats unfortunately their bias. They dont care if it does not fit the agenda.

• 6 months ago

Hahahahhahahhahahahhhhahhahaha.........

• 6 months ago

CNN doesn't care!

• Revelation 20:13-14 The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works. Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

CNN is only interested in white shooters or black ‘victims’ of police shootings.

Black shooters are commonplace in many democrat cities, but they get ignored because it is an inconvenient truth.

• 6 months ago

does anyone care? i think not!

• david
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Was this on FOX or ABC or Nbc or Cbs? --- Why are you only using CNN as a scapegoat??

============================

I read the article. Ir sounds like a single shooter was involved, not a bunch of blacks. Try to use facts and not make up BS.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

That doesn’t fit CNNs agenda.

• 6 months ago

Don’t stoop to the same identity politics that the degenerate leftist mouth breathers do.

• Deuce6 months agoReport

oh the irony.... you just did the same thing! LOLOL! you win the award for least-self-aware comment of the day.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

CNN does not cover things that disprove their libtarded narrative of "victimization".

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.