Am I over reacting that my boyfriend never post pics of us on social media?

We have only been dating for 5 months, we see each other daily and he is over every night just about. I have met his friends and family on several occasions. But he never posts pics of us on snapchat( I dont have Facebook) or Instagram. The other night he went to Hooters with his buddy and he was talking selfies... show more We have only been dating for 5 months, we see each other daily and he is over every night just about. I have met his friends and family on several occasions. But he never posts pics of us on snapchat( I dont have Facebook) or Instagram. The other night he went to Hooters with his buddy and he was talking selfies with the waitresses. And even a displicit post was made about one girl. I m trying to not let my insecurities take over. Am I over reacting? Btw he posts everything too!
1 answer 1