Are captchas finally gone?

• Rick
    Favorite Answer

no, just not used EVERY TIME anymore, like every TEN times ............................

• .

No, I still see them occasionally but not nearly as frequently as prior to last week. The reCaptcha feature is also a possible reason for the recent issues with the site (posts not submitting properly).

No, they're just much less frequent right now.

• Daniel

No they are Not Gone I have seen it take a Break for a While and then Come Back

No they are not and the new system stinks, its a lot of PT just to answer questions.

Naahhh... it's always with us.

~

Nope nope nope. And I keep complaining. It's discrimination against older computer based A.I.s and lower I.Q. people. Some of them are actually quite difficult. Like I got one earlier, "click all the squares that have a motorcycle." And it was just one big picture of a motorcycle and you click all the squares on the motorcycle. But do you click the rider? Do you click the square that has a tiny fraction of the wheel in the corner? Do you click on the shadow? Do you click on the word motorcycle on the back of the guys leather jacket?

• No.............traffic lights.

no, of course not