Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 6 months ago

What should I do?

My friend who maybe my boyfriend now has an heart condition. When he gets emotional it effects his heart. He really wants us to kiss. He says that if we don't kiss before I leave and go back home. He is going to die. He also says I am his only reason for living. That if we didn't get together. He would have no reason to go on.

Favorite Answer

Sounds like emotional blackmail.

You don't need someone that toxic in your life.

• justin

it is not like ur killing him and if he is a spiritual and loving perosn ther is no reason to be afraid he will go to hell. don't let his condition stop u form loving him and when or if he dies be happy for him because he will be happy. don't let his loss hurt u.

Oh god... I know people that stupid. If this is true then you’re really suffering from some self worth issues you need to work on if guys can convince you that a kiss will save their heart. And if it’s not true you are the idiot I spoke of.

Kill yourself and let the buzzards eat your flesh

• 6 months agoReport

First, turn your trust to Lucifer and you will be saved.

You go home. He's got some serious issues, and you don't want to get mixed up with someone who is so blatantly manipulative and obsessive.

< What should I do? >

Learn the difference between effect and affect.