How come yahoo answers isn't doing anything to stop online bullying and trolling that has been happening for years on here?

So I am about just about had it with this site as I am constantly getting harassed by a group of people on here. I get bashed and called names by a group of people on this website and they just won't stop. These people are about 5 people including a notorious troll named ajtheactress and she's been... show more So I am about just about had it with this site as I am constantly getting harassed by a group of people on here. I get bashed and called names by a group of people on this website and they just won't stop. These people are about 5 people including a notorious troll named ajtheactress and she's been harassing me for years and stalking me. I had an unfortunate thing happened recently. I got arrested and I tried seeking legal help on the laws section and she comes in and taunts me about prison and jail and called my attorney a dumb a word and says he doesn't even know what he is doing. I am so tired of this. She got a couple of other people to join in to harass me. She and them move my questions to abuse and spam after bashing the heck out of me. How come yahoo answers won't do anything to stop her and all of these people from harassing me and other people ?? I've heard she's done this to others too.