Did being a poor kid in school cause you to suffer humiliation and other bad things?

No, I wasn't that poor compared to the other students.

nah, which may be cause where I grew up had a high percentage of unemployment so most kids at my school didn't come from financially stable homes. funnily enough, the few "spoiled", rich kids were kind of ostracized in my elementary school

• df

It can depending on the social climate

i wasn't a poor kid in school but reality is yes poor kids tend to get bullied or teased because they don't have X amount of things other kids have such as say nice clothes ( maybe they wear hand me down clothes ) or say they don't have a cellphone or if they do then they have say a flip phone over a smart phone.

ironically society is the exact same way regardless of age. people belittle you over what job you hold, how much money you make, how you look, etc.. it's ironic because in reality there is ALWAYS someone who looks better then you, has more money, has a better job, nicer car, etc..

this is why you shouldn't pay no attention to people like that but as a kid you usually don't think that way maybe you take it out on your parents or w.e. im not the wealthiest person, i don't look very handsome, don't got the nicest car or clothes but i do treat people more with respect. you could lose all this stuff over night btw. death is simply just a heart beat away