What do you miss the most about life before the internet?

I miss that you don't have to run into drama and you don't worry about becoming internet famous. Your mind is much clearer than it is now when exposed to the internet for a long time.

sleep and people at work actually talking to me in person

Tyler, that would be having to go to drug and liquor stores to by porn magazines.

People communicated better.. Staying in touch, discussing issues, sharing life's experiences, solving mutual problems now is driven too much by social media norms & thus changed.. In my view for the worse.

• Tara

The simplier and sweeter life … like sitting on the porch and visiting - kids playing outside, etc.

Streets with no traffic cameras or roundabouts.

Normal parking spaces not reserved for internet purchases.

• Opus

A sense of normalcy.

I still have a good life even with the internet, but I do miss our 5 kids playing outside they are grownup now, kids don't seem to play out anymore they are on their computers 24-7 O well that's life.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, the damn internet.

It's not too late, go outside, be a part of life. Enjoy nature. Love is shining everywhere once you step outside.

I miss people living life the real way, instead of being glued to the computer all day!