Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

It seems that democrats and liberals are always stuck to the bottom of the cage. Is that why they can t seem to grasp reality?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Since politicians usually have "stepped in it", no wonder they are stuck to the bottom of the cage.

Source(s): Wilbur Mills, senator from Arkansas, and Fannie Fox, exotic dancer, cavorting in a Washington DC mall fountain. Bad and racist language from Interior Secretary Watt, or Agriculture Secretary Butz Ah, the good old days.
  • Sally
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

See, the things you people post that claim to be what Democrats think, feel and believe are ALWAYS false. What you really mean to say is "This is what Fox or Rush or Drudge TOLD ME Democrats think feel and believe."

Turn off Fox and find out what the actual facts are.

Attachment image
    • OwlTrading
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

while i agree w many hings stated I don't want the govt to control more of my life

• PoBoy
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Here’s reality for you: Trump is going to make healthcare more expensive, he is going to raise your taxes, he is going to cut social security and Medicare, if we have a war he will reinstate the draft and his kids will stay home while you fight and die. And you think I don’t unreality?

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Sure - While Rump lies more than any human (if you can even call him that) that EVER lived, starts trouble where there was none, wants to overturn decidions made a while ago by the supreme court - despite total lack of new evidence on either side, slaams long allies while befriending advisaries, won't allow congress to do their job as described in the US constitution, enboldens white supremacists,...

The list is too HUGE to put everything wrong with Rump!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Rick
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

I think it's the other way around, they can't grasp reality so they are always at the bottom of the heap ......................

TRUMP 2020 !!

• 6 months ago

let them stay there

• 6 months ago

Good news! we don't need them!

• 6 months ago

They aren't taught to think with a conscience. Their Democrat leaders are sort of flaunting lawlessness in our faces. They are currently spreading diseases in their cities, along with high crime rates, sexual slavery, and illegal drug acceptance.

They are currently involved in murdering over 600,000 unborn kids a year, and making it legal to do so.

The Democrat leadership is committing crimes against humanity, and they like doing it. No one stops them.

Attachment image
    Source(s): bisexual Christian
    • ...Show all comments
    • TheBellJar
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Gee I thought thinking with a conscience meant not wanting people to get sick and die because they have no health care, not wanting people to live in poverty, not being bigoted, not wanting little children to be homeless, or kidnapped from their parents but the right wing are FOR all those things.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.