Will getting Bs in my sophomore year affect my chances of getting into an Ivy League?

I am so determined to getting all A+ s in my junior and senior year, and also a perfect SAT score. Given all of that, will it ruin my chances of getting into colleges like Harvard or Princeton?

• drip

What else have you done? Leadership positions? Awards? What have you done that is outstanding? Done anything unique? Harvard have over 42,000 applications and accepted less than 2000 students last year.

You will need to apply in November of your senior year. So you will use your transcript up to the end of junior year. Then if accepted it will be on the contingency of your senior grades

• MS

Unless there is something else about you that really makes you stand out, really good gradesfrom this point on and a really good SAT score (perfect is really rare) are not likely enough to get you into an Ivy League school. You can absolutely try, just be aware of the odds and have some backup schools in mind.

Kiss that goodbye..........................

yes. {Jr and sr yr classes are harder, and a perfect SAT is near impossible.}