arabh asked in TravelIndiaOther - India · 6 months ago

Which are the budget locations to go on holiday in New Year ?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

India, officially the Republic of India, is a country in South Asia. It is the seventh-largest country by area, the second-most populous country, and the most populous democracy in the world.

The Western Himalayas, such as Ladakh, and hill stations like Darjeeling, Shimla, Manali Nainital and Mussoorie can be visited in summer, while the popular tourist destinations like Mumbai, Kerala, Hampi, Goa, Rajasthan, Agra and Varanasi are best visited in winter.

Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

Budget locations to go on holiday-

First of all, I want to tell you one thing if you booked a train, Bus or flight and hotels earlier, then most of the locations will be in your budget.

1-Manali,

2-Kasol,

3-Jim Corbett National Park

Attachment image
  • 3 months ago

Best Resort in Dhanaulti Bamboo Junction Resort with Great offers Book Now for exciting offers www.bamboojunctionresort.com (https://www.bamboojunctionresort.com)

• 5 months ago

I want to go Kashmir . Because the girls of Kashmir are so sexy. I Want to **** them.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Private cruise Party in Goa with your friends and family The best option for new year celebration Includes Unlimited drinks. Our dedicated team will ensure that you and your guests enjoy the boat party completely. Our boats are Perfect for the new year celebration

Attachment image
  • 5 months ago

Hi,

I talk to spinonholiday for tour at affordable budget . They did it good . They booked hotel and meal as i went with my family . u may discuss with them . let me share there contact details , https://www.spinonholiday.com/ . I am giving this info from there facebook page - Call on 9667797187, Email:info@spinonholiday.com or fill enquiry@ https://www.spinonholiday.com/places/udaipur/

• 6 months ago

Depends where you're starting from

Thailand for example may be a relatively cheap destination; but if you're flying from the UK, that will push the cost up.

• 6 months ago

Google it, how much you willing to spend and were as well

• 6 months ago

Depends on where you live and who you know.

I can go to Times Square for cheap because I have a sister who lives in NY so I can stay at her place for free. Driving will only costs me about $70 in gas. The only thing I have to pay for is food and public transportation.

• Satan
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Stay home - cheaper

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.