arabh asked in TravelIndiaOther - India · 6 months ago

Which are the budget locations to go on holiday in New Year ?

India, officially the Republic of India, is a country in South Asia. It is the seventh-largest country by area, the second-most populous country, and the most populous democracy in the world.

The Western Himalayas, such as Ladakh, and hill stations like Darjeeling, Shimla, Manali Nainital and Mussoorie can be visited in summer, while the popular tourist destinations like Mumbai, Kerala, Hampi, Goa, Rajasthan, Agra and Varanasi are best visited in winter.

Budget locations to go on holiday-

First of all, I want to tell you one thing if you booked a train, Bus or flight and hotels earlier, then most of the locations will be in your budget.

1-Manali,

2-Kasol,

3-Jim Corbett National Park

Best Resort in Dhanaulti Bamboo Junction Resort with Great offers Book Now for exciting offers www.bamboojunctionresort.com (https://www.bamboojunctionresort.com)

I want to go Kashmir . Because the girls of Kashmir are so sexy. I Want to **** them.

Private cruise Party in Goa with your friends and family The best option for new year celebration Includes Unlimited drinks. Our dedicated team will ensure that you and your guests enjoy the boat party completely. Our boats are Perfect for the new year celebration

Hi,

I talk to spinonholiday for tour at affordable budget . They did it good . They booked hotel and meal as i went with my family . u may discuss with them . let me share there contact details , https://www.spinonholiday.com/ . I am giving this info from there facebook page - Call on 9667797187, Email:info@spinonholiday.com or fill enquiry@ https://www.spinonholiday.com/places/udaipur/

Depends where you're starting from

Thailand for example may be a relatively cheap destination; but if you're flying from the UK, that will push the cost up.

Google it, how much you willing to spend and were as well

Depends on where you live and who you know.

I can go to Times Square for cheap because I have a sister who lives in NY so I can stay at her place for free. Driving will only costs me about $70 in gas. The only thing I have to pay for is food and public transportation.

• Satan

Stay home - cheaper