Anonymous

I’m thinking of going into crime scene forensics as a career. Family members have told me it changes you as a person. How?

it is not like on TV

and many people take this as a major and there are not that many jobs

how your family knows this is hard to understand - how many of them do they know?

all jobs change you no matter what... we all change

crime seens can be negative and expose you to daily depression

but more likely you will not a get a job and end up doing something different

ALL government jobs will make you a less connect to reality personality - they are not happy always gripe about under pay while they in reality make more than most private sector jobs,... but they are self promoting and thus have to say they are under paid

many government employees could never make it in the real world

• GEEGEE

I would imagine that being exposed to various crimes, often violent ones, would become tedious and depressing over time. The negativity could PERHAPS affect your outlook towards fellow humans and life in general.

• zipper

Your seeing the worse that people can do to each other, that is how! FOOL TROLL!

• 5 months agoReport

Do you need a legitimate hacker to clear off your debt, remove criminal records,   obtain a lost password or spy on somebody contact me  quickesthacker@gmail.com   https://onlinehack.business.site

You would probably see some crazy messed up things that criminals do, but you should be fine, especially if you really like the job. That’s a really cool job and I would love to do that! Do what YOU want to do not what others want you to do. If you don’t like the job you can always try something else.

Maybe they are afraid it will make you transgender... or transphobic.

I'm still not sure what that term means.

Sounds like a cool job... we are all changing all the time anyway 👍🏻

no that's ridiculous

Now that sounds like a good career my friend and I wish you well too.

• Kyle

if you aren't mentally fit for it, you could get messed up from it.

• Big Mouth

I don't think anybody's really "mentally fit" for it but it's a job and someone gotta do it, don't they?

maybe u get emotionless