Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 5 months ago

I hate running however,?

I only have time to walk for exercise but it’s not getting me anywhere with weight loss. I absolutely hate running, do you want my bag? Here you go because I’m not going to run away from you. I’ve even tried the couch to 5K program and it just wasn’t for me. When I run on flat surfaces it just feels like I’m running through mud and my legs are just too heavy to do it, even in my fittest days even when I was a competitive teenager. However I can run downhill without problem. The street I live on has a long steady decline of a hill. In order to get my heart rate up so I can start losing some weight while walking should I take advantage of that hill And run down the hill? Again, it’s not super steep it’s just a long study downhill. Nothing is working for weight loss and I do get my heart rate up while I’m walking but nothing is working.

every day i am going running but after running my health is so weak

Runnig good for a good healh but more running harmful for our body

Instead of running you can work upon your dieting plan. It will give you equal benefits if not more.

Try walking for an hour

Eat healthy and drink lots of water. You don’t need to run to lose weight diet is key.

Check this out: http://bit.ly/2lEPlPZ

If you hate running you will not continue to do it. Find something that you like to do. The best exercise the one that you will do consistently.

News flash: if you have 30 minutes to walk or run you have 30 minutes to follow a DVD workout. Running is very stressful on your joints. If you are overweight and or have any hip, knee, or ankle issues, it is NOT the best option for you.

There are dozens and dozens of workout DVDs -- and your public library probably has many you can try for free. There are dance-based workouts, kickboxing, and ones with weights. Virtually all DVD program have a low-impact modification if you find you can't do any particular high-impact move. I thing Focus T25 from BeachBody is great, but you can find Zumba, or any number of workouts from celebrity trainers like Jillian Michaels, Denise Austin, Chris Powell, Amber Calabrese, or Jackie Warner (to name a few).

As Chris pointed out, if you are looking to achieve weight loss, start with your diet. Weight loss and management is 80% diet. No amount of HIIT is going to make up for overeating.

• Chris

I have a left ankle injury that keeps me from high impact cardio like running so I use the elliptical a lot as well and the stair climber at the gym. If you are not eating properly at a caloric deficit it won't mater if you run, walk, jog or climb or weight lift you won't lose weight. You can't out exercise a bad diet. You can lose weight without exercise it just doesn't make the body look toned at all.

• Chris

Idk. I could have used my Hypothyroid as an excuse or my PKD but I decided to take my life back.

running is god for just run for five minutes non stop but slowly increase each time